Border Hyundai Service Promise
By choosing Hyundai servicing, you'll also have the reassurance of our Hyundai Service Promise.
On Arrival we will:
- Attend to you promptly
- Agree the work to be carried out and provide a fully inclusive quote
- Agree a time when your vehicle will be ready to pick up
During the day we will:
- Ensure that only appropriately trained Hyundai technicians carry out work on your vehicle
- Check for any updates recommended by Hyundai and perform these free of charge
- Provide a professional recommendation if we identify any parts that require replacing, about whether they should be replaced immediately, or at which point in the future they should be re-checked
- Only ever replace additional parts with your permission
- Use genuine Hyundai parts, which all carry a two year, unlimited mileage warranty*
- Call you to confirm when your car is ready
*Parts fitted during a warranty repair have warranty duration equal to the remaining period of the vehicle warranty.
On collection we will:Explain the invoice to you to ensure you understand the work that has been carried out
Following your visit we will:Do everything we can to call you within three days of your visit, in order to monitor customer satisfaction and to continually improve the service we offer you
Border Hyundai Fixed Price Service Plans
The Fixed Price Service Plan is designed to take care of all your scheduled servicing needs over the first three or five years of ownership*, offering an inflation proof and worry free option so you’re free to simply drive your Hyundai.
- The Hyundai Fixed Price Service Plan must be purchased before the vehicle's first service.
- The Hyundai Fixed Price Service Plan (3 years/30,000 miles) covers the cost of the parts, lubricants and labour involved for the first 3 services.
- The Hyundai Fixed Price Service Plan (5 years/50,000 miles) covers the cost of the parts, lubricants and labour involved for the first 5 services.
- Service due dates are taken from the First Date of Registration of the vehicle.
Please ask your Sales Advisor for a full list of terms and conditions.
We believe that all Hyundai owners should receive a high standard of service no matter what age their vehicle is. That's why we offer Hyundai 5+ Servicing. If you own a Hyundai aged 5 years or older you can choose from three levels of service - Base, Interim or Full. Prices start at just £89 and each level of service comes with the added reassurance that trained Hyundai technicians will carry out the work, fitting only genuine Hyundai parts.
The 3 levels of core service:
- Base is our introductory level service which includes oil and filter change and a visual vehicle inspection.
- Interim is our recommended value service level, designed specifically for older vehicles.
- Full is our most comprehensive service, including spark plugs, fuel filter replacement and a full system check and diagnostic.
For more information on Hyundai 5+ Servicing please contact your local Border Hyundai Service Department
Vehicle Heath Check
Spend a few minutes regularly looking after your Hyundai, and it will give you the best possible performance, fuel economy and safety.
Key things to check are:
- Brake fluid
- Windscreen wash
Make sure their levels all sit between the minimum and maximum points, and that you can't see any leaks.
- Tyre pressure
- Tyre tread
Check tyres when they're cold – the correct pressures can be found inside the driver's door or in your service book.
Don't forget to inspect tyre tread regularly too. The legal level for tyre tread is 1.6mm, taken at 3 points across three quarters of the width of the tyre. Apart from being dangerous, an illegal bald tyre is liable for a maximum fine of up to £2500 and 3 penalty points per defective tyre. At Border Motor Group we have a fantastic range of tyre offers to suit all vehicles.
If you need assistance, please contact Border Hyundai and we will be happy to help.
Servicing and MOT
When you buy a new, approved used car or a fleet vehicle from the Border Motor Group you want the peace of mind that our expertise and training provide. Our Hyundai dealerships offer servicing and repairs to meet Hyundai’s high standards, ensuring that your car gives you miles of trouble-free motoring.
Our warranties give additional reassurance, but regular scheduled servicing and maintenance are essential to keep your car running in perfect harmony. We also have MOT testing facilities, which ensure that any resulting repairs will be done with Hyundai genuine parts to comply with your warranty. No-one knows your Hyundai better than we do.
5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Pioneering Peace of Mind
5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
A 5 year, manufacturer-backed Unlimited Mileage Warranty, so you can drive with complete peace of mind at all times. In addition, the bodywork is covered by up to 12 years' Anti-perforation Warranty.
5 Year Roadside Assistance24 hour roadside assistance should you ever need it, anywhere in the UK or Channel Islands, with Onward Travel cover included to get you home if your car can't be fixed at the roadside. Visit our Roadside Assistance page for more details.
5 Years of Annual Vehicle Health ChecksA free, expert visual inspection by your Hyundai dealer on key areas of your car, to help spot any problems and ensure trouble-free motoring.
Hyundai Genuine PartsWhen your Hyundai is built, it's made from steel from our own plants, so we can be sure of its quality. And only Hyundai parts are produced to the same exacting standards as those originally fitted.
By insisting on genuine Hyundai replacement parts, you can ensure there is no compromise when it comes to quality, safety and reliability. You'll also benefit from a comprehensive warranty on every part used.
Hyundai Accident Aftercare
We can't stop accidents happening. But we can be there to relieve some of the stress with free help, support and expertise. If your Hyundai is involved in an accident or stolen, we can take care of everything.
With free Hyundai Accident Aftercare, we will:
- Recover your vehicle and help you get home after an acciden
- Liaise directly with your insurer to process your claim, saving you the hassle and stress
- Make sure your vehicle is repaired at a Hyundai-approved repair centre, using genuine Hyundai parts
- Arrange repair estimates, approval and claim forms
- Arrange a free courtesy car while your Hyundai is being repaired, and deliver your car back to you when it's ready
- Provide legal support for personal injury
For more information on Hyundai Accident Aftercare please contact your local Border Hyundai Service Department
Hyundai Approved Body Repair Centre
By using a Hyundai Approved Body Repair Centre you can be assured of a repair that will safeguard the integrity of your Hyundai. You can also count on excellent standards of quality and service.
- Hyundai Approved Body Repair Centres are vetted against strict Hyundai standards
- Your vehicle will be repaired with genuine Hyundai parts, providing you with a comprehensive parts warranty
- You'll also benefit from a 5 year guarantee on the quality of repairs
Designed and approved for your car, our Hyundai Genuine Accessories are the ideal way to give your vehicle a personal touch. With a wide range available, you can create the Hyundai that's perfect for you.
- Hyundai-approved, so you can be sure they won't affect your car’s warranty
- Specifically made for your model, to ensure a perfect fit
- Wide-ranging choice, from stylish touches to the latest technology
For more information on the range of accessories please speak to a Sales Advisor