We Are Reopening Safely
UPDATE 13th JANUARY 2021
Following a review of the latest Government guidance, we can confirm the following:
- Our After-Sales departments will remain open for service, maintenance, MOT's and Accident Repairs. We can still offer, with an appointment, while you wait, collection and delivery or courtesy car bookings.
- Our Sales Showrooms and forecourts are currently closed however we are open digitally and can help you via our website, telephone, email and through video consultations.
- We can still offer unaccompanied test drives* in our Scottish sites in Dumfries and St Boswells however we cannot offer test drives at our Carlisle businesses. (*licence is required)
Click and Collect as well as Delivery options are also available.
- We maintain our cleaning and hygiene processes which includes full key and vehicle sanisation before service work, test drives and delivery.
- We continue to adhere to all social distancing guidelines at all times and have Perspex Screens, PPE and Sanitising Stations in all of our dealerships.
- The physical and mental safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is of paramount importance to us and will continue monitoring Government advice on health, travel and work restrictions and will adjust our processes accordingly.
How we conduct some areas of the business will need to change, but our ability to deliver a class leading experience will not.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local dealership by clicking the button below.
We would like to once again thank all of our customers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you to one of our dealerships very soon.
Your Safety is our Priority - Visiting your Local Border Motor Group Dealership
As well as being able to provide help and support remotely through email and telephone, you can also utilise our other channels including Live Chat, Live Text, Video and Social Media. We have of course also introduced measures into all of our dealerships to protect you and our staff.
Please remember, in accordance with Government advice, you MUST wear a face covering when visiting our dealerships.
Keeping our Customers and Staff Safe
The safety of you, our staff and your vehicle are our number one priority and we want to ensure that your visit is as straightforward and contact-free as possible. With this in mind, we have introduced strict safety procedures across all of our dealerships and we are diligently cleaning and sanitising our showrooms and cars throughout the day and keeping the number of people in our dealerships at a minimum to ensure social distancing.
- Disposable gloves, and bags for keys are available to customers and if you want to wear your own Personal Protective Equipment please feel free
- A one-way system is in place and is clearly signposted
- When entering the showroom, there will be a Hand Sanitising Station which we would ask you to use
- No more than two adults can attend an appointment and you MUST wear a face covering
- We will be working on a strict appointment-only basis
- A team member will meet you at the front of the showroom and they will direct you
- In the dealership, we ask you to remain a safe two-metre distance from other customer and our team members. We have 2m markings on the floor to help you with this.
- Team members have been issued with Personal Protective Equipment and will have their temperatures taken twice per day
- We have installed protective Perspex Screens where required to protect you and our staff