We Are Reopening Safely
UPDATE 2nd November 2020
Following the latest Government guidance in England, our sites in Carlisle which comprise of Border Toyota, Border Hyundai, Lexus Carlisle and Car Deal Supermarket are now open digitally.
We have a tem of Sales Executives available to take your enquiries online via email, our website and by telephone. We can arrange a Click and Collect service for any customers wishing to purchase a new or used car whilst adhering to all social distancing guidelines. If you wish, our team can also offer a video consultation using SKYPE, Zoom, Teams or Facetime video. All of our used vehicles can also be reserved for a fully refundable £99 so if you wish to purchase and don't want to miss out on the car of your choice you can reserve it and we'll hold it for you.
Our Service departments are open as normal and can carry out all of your servicing and MOT needs - you must have an appointment and you can still wait while the work is carried out on your vehicle in our lounge which is cleaned after every customer and follows social distance guidelines.
Our dealerships at Dumfries and St Boswells continue to operate as normal and their showrooms are fully open to the general public however we would advise booking an appointment before you visit.
Your visit may look a little different, but you can still expect the high levels of service and friendly welcome you are used to at your local Border Motor Group dealership.
Your Safety is our Priority - Visiting your Local Border Motor Group Dealership
As well as being able to provide help and support remotely through email and telephone, you can also utilise our other channels including Live Chat, Live Text, Video and Social Media. We have of course also introduced measures into all of our dealerships to protect you and our staff.
Please remember, in accordance with Government advice, you MUST wear a face covering when visiting our dealerships.
Keeping our Customers and Staff Safe
The safety of you, our staff and your vehicle are our number one priority and we want to ensure that your visit is as straightforward and contact-free as possible. With this in mind, we have introduced strict safety procedures across all of our dealerships and we are diligently cleaning and sanitising our showrooms and cars throughout the day and keeping the number of people in our dealerships at a minimum to ensure social distancing.
- Disposable gloves, and bags for keys are available to customers and if you want to wear your own Personal Protective Equipment please feel free
- A one-way system is in place and is clearly signposted
- When entering the showroom, there will be a Hand Sanitising Station which we would ask you to use
- No more than two adults can attend an appointment and you MUST wear a face covering
- We will be working on a strict appointment-only basis
- A team member will meet you at the front of the showroom and they will direct you to the correct department
- In the dealership, we ask you to remain a safe two-metre distance from other customer and our team members. We have 2m markings on the floor to help you with this.
- Team members have been issued with Personal Protective Equipment and will have their temperatures taken twice per day
- We have installed protective Perspex Screens where required to protect you and our staff