We Are Reopening Safely
We are delighted to announce that all of our dealerships are now fully open and operational and we have a new way of working to ensure we look after both you, our staff and your car safely.
As has been the case since the onset of the outbreak, we continue to make every decision with the safety of our colleagues and customers our greatest priority, only partially opening for Key Workers since lockdown began. During this period, we have been testing and refining our new operational plans, up weighted safety procedures and working with the latest guidance from the Government to create the safest way to service your vehicle.
Your visit may look a little different, but you can still expect the high levels of service and friendly welcome you are used to at your local Border Motor Group dealership.
Your Safety is our Priority - Visiting your Local Border Motor Group Dealership
As well as being able to provide help and support remotely through email and telephone, you can also utilise our other channels including Live Chat, Live Text, Video and Social Media. We have of course also introduced measures into all of our dealerships to protect you and our staff.
Please remember, in accordance with Government advice, you MUST wear a face covering when visiting our dealerships.
Keeping our Customers and Staff Safe
The safety of you, our staff and your vehicle are our number one priority and we want to ensure that your visit is as straightforward and contact-free as possible. With this in mind, we have introduced strict safety procedures across all of our dealerships and we are diligently cleaning and sanitising our showrooms and cars throughout the day and keeping the number of people in our dealerships at a minimum to ensure social distancing.
- Disposable gloves, and bags for keys are available to customers and if you want to wear your own Personal Protective Equipment please feel free
- A one-way system is in place and is clearly signposted
- When entering the showroom, there will be a Hand Sanitising Station which we would ask you to use
- No more than two adults can attend an appointment and you MUST wear a face covering
- We will be working on a strict appointment-only basis
- A team member will meet you at the front of the showroom and they will direct you to the correct department
- In the dealership, we ask you to remain a safe two-metre distance from other customer and our team members. We have 2m markings on the floor to help you with this.
- Team members have been issued with Personal Protective Equipment and will have their temperatures taken twice per day
- We have installed protective Perspex Screens where required to protect you and our staff