Experienced Parts Advisor - Carlisle
Job Reference: CAR/PA
Closing Date: 31st August 2021
Dealer: Border Motor Group Carlisle
Hours Per Week: Full Time
At Border Motor Group Carlisle, we have a full time vacancy for an experienced Parts Advisor to join our team.
About the role
Our Parts Advisors play a vital role in the daily running of our Parts departments, communicating effectively between customers and staff and making sure that the right parts are found for the job.
You will be a fantastic team player with great interpersonal skills and a commitment to learning and developing in your role. High levels of organisation and attention to detail are required, as well as the ability to work well under pressure while delivering excellent customer service.
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services.
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts, while offering competitive prices.
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs.
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks.
- Incoming and outgoing call handling, face-to-face transactions and IT-based communications.
- Managing goods in and out.
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately.
- Cash handling.
- A high level of accuracy with the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- High standards of self-discipline and organisation.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Good levels of computer literacy.
- Proven customer service and call handling skills.
- A proactive and positive approach, with the motivation to succeed.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a busy team.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience of dealer management and parts catalogue systems.
- Previous warehouse or logistics experience.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- A full clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
If you feel this is the role for you and you can demonstrate you have the requirements we are looking for then please apply online or email: email@example.com