Used Car Sales Consultant
Job Reference: CDS DUMFRIES
Closing Date: 31st January 2022
Dealer: Border Motor Group - Dumfries
Hours Per Week: Full Time
Car Deal Supermaket (A part of Border Motor Group Dumfries)
Competitive Basic Salary + Company Car + Commission with a £45k OTE
As a Sales Consultant at the hugely successful Car Deal Supermarket (part of Border Motor Group) on Edinburgh Road, Dumfries, you will receive training and development at Group and manufacturer level, whilst ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is delivered.
At Border Motor Group we believe in quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family with your career.
- Meeting and exceeding objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
- Carry out telephone prospecting and follow up on marketing activities.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer databases.
- Coordinates order and delivery of vehicles with the Sales Administration team.
What we are looking for:
- Warm and engaging personality with strong negotiating and closing skills
- Previous sales experience or dealing with customers in a retail or hospitality environment essential.
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment using retail sales skills is preferred but not essential.
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales objectives
- An ability to follow established sales processes
- Friendly and professional manner
- Maths and English Scottish Standard Grades or equivalent, grade 1-3
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Competitive Basic Salary + Company Car + Commission with a £45k OTE
An attractive basic salary and the opportunity to earn a commission reward package which recognises with a £45k OTE.
- This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. You will be rewarded with an extremely competitive commission structure and a company car after a qualifying period. We offer a 5 day working week, no Sundays and one Saturday off in four.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com or apply online.