Service Advisor - Carlisle
Job Reference: CAR/SA20
Closing Date: 29th February 2020
Dealer: Border Motor Group Carlisle
Hours Per Week: Full Time
Border Motor Group are looking to appoint an exceptional candidate for this Customer Service role at its Carlisle site. While previous Service Advisor experience in the motor trade would be of benefit it is more important that the successful candidate possesses the skills and personality attributes to succeed in this job.
Service Advisor Job Purpose
- Acts as liaison between customers and service department by communicating with customers regarding vehicle problems and repair timeline, and expressing customer concerns to service department. Displays exemplary customer service skills and a sales-minded attitude.
Service Advisor Job Duties
- Communicates with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available
- Answers customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs
- Displays extensive knowledge about products and services
- Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction
- Uses all methods of customer communication, including online bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups
- Communicates with technicians about vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time
- Acts as an advocate for clients when communicating vehicle problems and needs to repair department
- Liaises with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them, and communicates any time restrictions to customers in timely manner
- Processes customer payments
Service Advisor Skills and Qualifications
- Previous Customer Service Experience, Computer Skills, Customer-Facing Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Ability to Develop New Skills and Knowledge, Sales Experience, Enthusiastic Attitude, Self-Motivated.
Basic Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Performance Related Monthly Bonus
Applications with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.