At Toyota we take great pride in the quality, and reliability of our vehicles. This confidence allows us to offer up to 10 years’ warranty* on every new and used car.
Up to 10 years (100,000 mile) Toyota warranty - With Toyota Relax
Every new and used Toyota, is eligible to be covered by up to 10 years’ manufacturer warranty through Toyota Relax. This is provided through an initial 3 years manufacturer warranty from the vehicle’s registration date that can be extended with regular servicing at a Toyota dealer. 12 months warranty is included with every Toyota Service, up to 100,000 miles or 10 years, whichever comes first, giving you a chance to relax in the knowledge that you and your vehicle are in safe hands.
In addition to Toyota Relax, we provide the following cover to give you full peace of mind when buying your next Toyota.
15 Year Toyota Hybrid Battery Cover
In addition to the manufacturer warranty, your Toyota Hybrid battery can benefit from up to 15 years of warranty in total. With every service at a Toyota dealer, the warranty is extended for a further 12 months, up to the 15th year of registration.
12 year anti-corrosion and perforation warranty
Toyota vehicles (excluding Hilux) are covered by a 12 year unlimited mileage warranty on the metal body panels, protecting against rust perforation caused by a manufacturing fault. This warranty stays with the vehicle and transfers to any new owner.
3 year paintwork and surface rust warranty
Every Toyota vehicle’s paintwork is protected from surface rust by a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty.
5 year Mirai Fuel Cell Warranty
Mirai warranty covers any defect that is attributable to a manufacturing or assembly fault under normal use for a period of 5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first, with no mileage limitation for the first year.
The following Fuel Cell components are covered:
- Battery Pack
- Battery ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- Fuel cell air compressor
- Fuel cell boost converter
- Fuel cell ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- Fuel cell PCU (Power control unit)
- Fuel cell H2 tanks
- Fuel cell stack
- HF ECU (H2 Fuelling ECU)
- Power Management ECU (HV ECU)
GR Yaris Track usage terms and conditions
- Using your GR Yaris for Track Days or similar events does not invalidate your vehicle's Warranty. Any potential failure to your GR Yaris during a Track Day or similar event are not specifically excluded and manufacturing defects within the Warranty period will be supported.
- Toyota’s standard vehicle warranty does not cover: neglect, abuse or misuse. The use of non-approved performance enhancements and modifications would not represent a manufacturing defect and would not be supported under the terms of your Warranty.
- Contact your Border Toyota for more information on Toyota warranties.